Perfect Acoustic Plaster Ceilings are a Question of Technique
Besides the acoustically highly effective perforated panels, acoustic plasters can also be used to significantly improve room acoustics through wall and ceiling surfaces.
Each of these techniques can in itself offer a highly effective acoustic solution. Together they are an unbeatable team in terms of aesthetics and sound absorption. So far, however, working with conventional plaster base panels was more like using smooth gypsum plasterboards than a modern installation technique.
VoglToptec® works quite differently and, above all, without requiring any filler.
A milestone in acoustic plaster ceilings:
- Because there is no need for board jointing, there is a considerable increase in perforated area, thus enhancing the acoustic performance
- Quicker and more economical application due to the precise edge-to-edge installation technique
- Sound absorption coefficient of up to αw = 0.95 (absorption class A)
- All from one source: the complete system, perfectly matched and tested
- Delivery includes Vogl screw kit
- Perforated area up to 35.3% with our special ultracoustic panel
- Our acoustic plaster VoglToptec Nano SF has been awarded the natureplus® quality seal.